comforts of home





i am in full spring joy fever mode, it is totally gorgeous which make it so difficult to stay inside. The light in the morning has been so beautiful this week, so I took a few photos of the things that I love.  I am a home body and enjoy being inside with my little unit and cluster of things but will for sure be spending some time out doors this weekend to welcome spring!

also loving seeing images and being so inspried by this blog: forever is today.

thank you for the lovely words on my blog's new format, I have the best readers! :)
happy friday and oh have an even happier weekend!
xo

13 comments:

  1. i just took a pic of the daffodils yesterday too! they are gorgeous right now... guess we finally got spring! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vee, i love the new look of your bloggity! Looks like you have some fabulous light in your home too!!
    happy friday loves
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Again!?!?!? Woman, I NEED all your rings. NOW!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey! i have that same dish. i love it. happy weekend lady!

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely shots and i love hanging out at home well. love your blog look, and have a great weekend. too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lucky you and that lovely light! I'm a homebody too. Maybe I should scrap that. Yep, I think so.

    Oh, and my pedi was at a local place some friends sent me to...I don't really know where else to look :) Maybe I can swing it twice a year.

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow, beautiful pictures, Vee!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, and I lurve the blog. Lemme know if you ever need a header designed.

    ReplyDelete
  9. your shots are always so comforting. There is just something so special about they way you capture life. Love the new background. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the new layout!

    Also, I signed up for your Charlotte class! I am so excited!

    -Gayle

    ReplyDelete
  11. gorgeous pics! love the new blog look - i want bigger pics too - gotta try

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Vee, I'm behind but I love the new format, love larger photos and the graph paper background.
    Just one thing I noticed, the contact link has two http:// and so the link doesn't work!

    Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  13. our daffodils poked out this weeekend and we were so excited! love love those rings!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo