?monday already, hi there march!

I can't believe it is already monday & a new month to boot, :)!
I am getting excited at just the thought of leaving winter behind, two weeks to spring! 

cocoa daisy march kit went live over the weekend, below is one layoutand the rest of my gallery can be seen here. I have another layout in progess, will share it tomorrow. I purchased the add on bewitched but I think it is sold out,but the main kit is still available! It has lots of new goodies straight from CHA in it! I love how manufacturers are getting products to the market quicker now!

&before coffee

thegoodstuffdetails2

a more detailed view of the mini for my good stuff mini workshop, that I am teaching at inspired artist workshop in may! If you are interested in attending, registration is now open here.  I am excited to be teaching at this event and if you are attending please leave me a comment so I can say hi! :)

thank you all for reading my blog, my piece of space in this virtual world. You all continue to amaze me with your kindess, support and nice words! This month marks the 4th yr. of this blog! thanks for checking in on my daily musings, tv obsessions, family, life routine, etc... :)
xo

11 comments:

  1. Happy blog birthday and thank you for sharing your space with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats on 4 years! that is amazing.

    and thank you for being one of the first to comment when I first started my blog- you are an inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow - four years! Congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. 4 years!? that is so cool. have you gone back to read your beginning posts? that would be cool..to kinda look back.

    love your creations!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Four years wow! I don't know how long i've been reading, at least two of those I think. Keep up all the inspiration. And thanks for my goodies they got here today... Time to play!

    ReplyDelete
  6. For your "blogiversary", you should do one of those self interviews...I'd love the hear your answers. For instance:
    What inspires you most?
    What does your craft space look like? and the question I am always wondering....When do you scrap and how can you get so many wonderful pages done?
    Totally inspired by you!
    love-cat

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Blogversary! I really wish I could go to that Inspired Artist. :(

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Vee, I want to take your class! Am I reading the schedule right that you are only teaching it on Thursday? I may just have to leave work early!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. If I used the f-word, I would use it to describe how awesomely fantastic that mini is. Sheesh.

    ReplyDelete
  10. That mini looks divine! Is it the Studio Calico TTV stamp you've used?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh yea & happy 4th birthday!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo