thoughts to minis

s mini

hobbies, skateboarding

football player

w. daddy

happy tuesday y'all! nothing exciting going on today but work oh yeah and it is totally gorgeous outside! I made this wooden minibook (genuinely jane studios) for couture cardstock last year. I painted the cover white and lined the insides with white cardstock, added  lots of circles (punched and hand drawn) throughout and dropes of paint mixed with typed journaling.  All of the photos were color that I converted to different variations of b/w. So happy I was able to sneak one of him and his daddy while doing homework one day.

looking at it makes me happy but the thought of another episode of nonsense tonight with lost does not! :( I0 episodes left, lets hope some questions get answered soon besides these people are obviously suppose to be on the island....
xo

8 comments:

  1. Vee - i love this mini...lots of circle goodness...and you should totally start a business and call it "drops of paint"...that is sooo your style..

    ReplyDelete
  2. that mini and those photos are 100% beautiful. (and LOST ... yeah, don't even get me started.) ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is one awesome mini!! you're always so creative!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love, love, love this mini.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the circle and paint elements on this mini... And of course the pictures of your handsome son :) I am an episode behind on lost, so I have to flee your blog everytime you mention it, but I shouldn't be worried because they are not really telling us anything!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great mini--I love the circles and the paint on this and the B&W pics are wonderful.
    xoxo-RobinJ

    ReplyDelete
  7. absolutely love this!! you are the queen of mini's! i wanna go make one right now!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! :) This is an awesome album! :) Love the pops of colors & the texture of it - not to mention your *gorgeous* photos!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo