back to business







hello-o-o-o! back from my self imposed break and it feels good to back refreshed and having accomplished some things that needed to be done as well as getting creative again. It didn't hurt that I am also almost caught up on the city. woah, can I just say that roxy is banasas! why does whitney listen to her?!

totally flaked on week in the life, but if you follow my tweets you know that I am going to do it while on vacation in az in june to, killing two birds with stone= great for my flake factor and sweet vacation mini. :)

1.some things that i did capture was my lil' cuddler last week in my bed the moring after a nightmare and a rought night with allergies, love her dimple.
2. new bangs, hack some myself but hated them and got them fix across the street at a salon, best $5.00 spent ever but need to get used to them....
3.bento lunches for synai, she is a picker eater and doesn't eat school lunches so always trying new things for her, enter bento. I can't wait to get some liners in the mail and then packing (me) and eating (her) will be more fun+ enviromentally friendly too!
4. laying supplies out for cocoa daisy crop weekend
5. one of my layouts for the may gallery
6. happy to be the first inspiration profile in a new series on stephanie's blog, thanks stephanie!
happy monday loves!
xo

7 comments:

  1. Love these photos and so glad to see you back after your break!!!!

    Wishing you a Fabby week!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your new hair!

    And so cool to see you creation space, mist masks and all. Nice to see I'm not the only one who still uses a regular stapler rather then the tiny attacher! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love every picture on this post! Great to have you blogging again :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooh bangs! i have been wanting to do that, love it!

    great pics!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My son is a picky eater, too, and the bento has been a blessing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like your bangs, it does take a while to get used to them though if you've not had any in a while.

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo