date with our city: fro yo

our weekend was delightful, much of it spent outside and walking around the city sampling some of the city's best frozen yogurt. It was tricky since the city is in shut down mode for the nuclear summit mixed with the cherry blossom festivities and caps game, traffic was a beast but we made it work. our first stop on saturday: frogen fruz: very fresh ingredients, very light and refreshing.






second stop on sunday: fro yo, my favorite with a lot of flavors to choose from with unlimited toppings,self serve and they weigh by the ounce so you get more bang for your buck! As you can see our favorite topping is captain crunch and strawberries yum! :)
off to see saadiq compete in a mesa competition, so excited!
have a great week!
xo

14 comments:

  1. Yum! Girl, you got me craving yogurt now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay....you shouldn't be allowed to post such a yummy treat if you cannot share with everyone! ;) Looks like fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish we had this in our city too! Looks so yummy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My goodness that looks tasty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love fro yo!!! Its sooo good!!!! I hit up Pinkberry when I am in NYC and Sweet Ending when I am at home.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this post and now I am hungry...I am so needing some of that frozen yogurt...can you send me some...please with the Captain Crunch and Strawberries!!!

    Have a great one!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. very cool pix. wanted some of that fro yo and the shoes. muwah. eye candy yum.

    ReplyDelete
  8. you've received an award!

    Come to my blog to pick it up!

    Http://www.livelaughmakesomething.blogspot.com

    big hug!

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh that looks so good!!! sounds like a perfect weekend!
    xoxoxo
    meg

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ok. Call me a nerd, but what is a mesa competition? In any case hope it went well! And that yogurt looks AWESOME! Nothing like that that I know of here in MO, but I am digging the strawberries and Captain Crunch idea ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOL! I have never seen Captain Crunch as a topping before! Man, I miss Cali. Oregon just doesn't have treats like this everywhere. I miss it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. loving the new blog look! Also...YUM with the capn crunch.

    ReplyDelete
  13. we have one of those here in Mexico, but I've never been. I'm going to have to try it out!!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo