its sunny again


happy wednesday!
glad to have the sun back out today,improves my mood instantly!  totally at a lost for words for lost, so I will keep it moving eXcept for I hope it all works out in the end because right now I am not a happy loster.

so since I have nothing scrappy to share because I have been totally lazy on that frontier, I am giving away a bottle of essie nail polish (midnight cami), it is a gorgeous color and if you like your nails dark this one is the business. It is a super dark blue almost black but prettier something like blue satin. leave me a comment and I will post a winner on friday 4/16

on another i started watching glee again, lord help me! I blame it on twitter pressure, lol.
xo


8 comments:

  1. hahah...i love watching you struggle with Lost...;) and i'm loving this new pic of you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can so relate....I am not a Happy Loster either!!!

    Love that pic!!!! The polish is to die for!!! LOVE!

    Have a great one!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank goodness you didn't say anything else about lost, I haver watched it yet! And I know what you mean about glee and Twitter, I think everyone said something about it yesterday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glee was so good! Loved that they did the All American Rejects song... I've given up on Lost though!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nicole B8:08 PM

    maybe its not too late but the polish is so yummy and what is the color that is on your nails in the pic? It's cute too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty! Glee was fantastic wasn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  7. shoot! Hate I missed the giveaway...but have acquired 2 more colors now ;) yes...I am a GLEE fan. Had to watch, didn't disappoint in my book. Have a beautiful day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. reminds me, i have to get that tiffany ball chain!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo