our easter weekend

i hope you had a great holiday weekend, we spent lots of time outside enjoying our gorgeous spring/summer weather!




I was so happy to see my two little dumplin's,they had a blast with their nana. She spoils them and they love it as does she! We went out thrifting on Saturday, so much fun but didn't see anything that I was just dying to have but glad to finally have some local shops to keep an eye out for things. We went to church yesterday and my mom prepared a wonderful meal with all of our favorites!

I love the south and the mat in the first photo sums up home perfectly, no matter how long I stay away or how frequently I visit, it is still home and everyone is always happy to see you. Sometimes that is loss in bigger cities where everyone is in a rush, sometimes always rude and a smile is few in between.

so we are back into the thick of it today, school and work...patiently awaiting summer vacation in june to arizona!

xo

6 comments:

  1. gurllllllllll--that necklace is funkee fresh and fierce---LOVE IT!!--your kids are adorable---remain blessed!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yeah, that necklace is the bizness, along with your shades! What part of the south were you in? You are so right about the south. Whenever I go visit my fam in NC, I wanna stay!

    ReplyDelete
  3. looooove your photos...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these pics...you are so beautiful and the children...so cute!!!

    Love that necklace!!!!

    I know what you mean about the summer temps...I had to cut the ac on last night!!!

    Have a great week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love love the pictures.

    and man you always have the best accessories!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ARIZONA?????

    You're coming to my 'hood?
    Awesome.
    Keep me in the loop.

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo