more lala mini




three more spreads in my la la mini, i swear it is almost complete! It has been fun to finally get all of the fun pics into this moleskin mini, it was a really great trip, older pages from this mini are here. with this vacation mini almost done, it has me really excited for the week in the life one I will make about our family vacation next month.
----let's see totally excited for lost tonight, finally started to watch gossip girl again, but it's from season two, yep so far  behind.
----almost forgot about polaroid week this week, plan on making up by taking some pics when I get home tonight.
----in love with the longer days, it is the best!
happy tuesday!
xo

p.s. look for a scrap rak tomorrow!

12 comments:

  1. BEAMING over here. ahhhhh, such great memories.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm beaming too, just the things i needed this morning! wish we were there now...

    ps. you'd think we coordinated on purpose, ha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the style of your mini albums! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. so fun to see this mini coming together...

    ReplyDelete
  5. love your minis...amazes me that you can fit so much eye candy into such a small space!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love this mini, Vee!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Totally in love with this!! Hey I got your little package today! Thanks so much. We love it:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What an adorable mini!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are like the mini queen! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really am loving that mini book!! i always love seeing your work. Totally an inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  11. looks awesome! looks like such a fun time!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo