so thats whats up.




I can already tell this week is going to be a quick one. I had a great Mother's Day weekend spent with family. s2 and their dad gave me these gorgeous tulips + a gc to the movies! I can't wait to use it to see SATC2 for free!  I love flowers with tulips being one of my favorites, they're lasting well to my surprise! I guess the key is to keep them away from sunny areas in the house, will have to remember that when I bring freash flowers home in the future.

I am packing up supplies to share for my workshop on Thursday at Inspired Artist Workshop in Charlotte. I am driving south tomorrow morning, can't believe it is here! I would be lying if I didn't say I was nervous, be gentle on me girls! ;) But I am also very excited!

Another page down, in the lala mini, it is getting so big with very few pages left empty. I am glad it is almost done, so many happy memories in it.

Well, I am off to fedxkinko's to make copies of the handouts for the class, have a great week! I can't wait to share my experience at Inspired, look for updates via my tweets!
xo

8 comments:

  1. Good luck in Charlotte. I'm sure you'll be great!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are gonna rock that class out! How I wish I could be there!!! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How exciting..wish I could take the class with you!!! HAVE FUN...YOU ARE GOING TO BE FABULOUS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow-wish I could take it! I'm sure you'll be great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are FANTASTIC! I'd love to be there for your class.

    Break a leg!

    ReplyDelete
  6. sounds like a fab weekend! you will be GREAT! and i loove the tulips..my fave for sure

    ReplyDelete
  7. im sure you'll be amazing!! good luck and have fun. :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. I was just wondering what type of spray do you use for your mini books and where you buy it.

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo