♥ teaching(bug)

i hope you all had a lovely weekend! mine was a great whirlwind mixed with lots of driving, family time and quickly followed by lots of sleep, lol. thank you for all of the well wishes for my first real life teaching experience, your positive vibes was welcomed and received! everyone in my classes were the best and so friendly and talented. i had a blast and now totally have the teaching bug...wink!! it is so much fun (and hope to do it more) and love seeing everyone's projects and creative juices flowing! must say that the ladies had some serious cutting skills...must get some cutterbee scissors immediately!






on a teaching buzz after my first two classes. i really did have the sweetest people in my classes, thank you guys for making my first teaching experience such a wonderful experience!


a quick lunch break at jack in the box, so yummy! My sister was not happy when I tweeted where I had lunch, we have good memories of jitb from TN...nom nom!


view from my hotel room, ending to a really awesome day!


i do have a handful of class kits left which include: (1) Studio Calico TTV stamp, (1) Studio Calico Home Front Odds and Ends pattern paper, (1) Studio Calico Anthology Die Cut Sticker Sheet, (1) White Cardstock paper, small strip of bling, small brad, Jenni Bowlin journaling card , mini playing card and color handout. The cost of this kit is $15 USD+ shipping. If you would like a kit please email me and I can send you an invoice. If you have the stamp and would like the handout only the cost is $5 USD, email me as well if you would like it or have any questions.

have a wonderful weekend, buckling down for the last few episodes of LOST, getting things straight for upcoming vacation and working on my next online class!
xo

10 comments:

  1. so glad you had fun! hope you teach on the west coast soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you had fun girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so glad things went well. and you look cute with bangs!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want a kit! I'll email you my mom's addy, you can send it to her in the States for me. Looks like a great class!

    ReplyDelete
  5. yay!! so so happy that your first classes went so well!! can't wait to see you teach more...specifically in florida....wink, wink, nudge, nudge...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like a blast! Love the orange tank and all that silver and the bangs! Yeah yuhhh!

    OMG, Lost! I have no words, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  7. knock on my door with you teach next. Awesome looking class.

    ReplyDelete
  8. GORGEOUS DO!!! Love the bangs on you!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo