this instant


-really need to get my bangs thinned out and trimmed, so they have been braided to the side this week so far.
-had my first cold stone creamery experience this weekend, oh so good!
-craving chocolate right now but going to eat an orange instead which by the way are so good this year!
-always on the quest for the perfect overized tee or sweatshirt
-believes that having great nail polish is a necessity
-really looking forward to the beach this summer
-has hopes of a great season of true blood (mini episodes are the best on sunday night) in three weeks is getting me over my grief of LOST, promise last time mentioning it, lol.
-can't wait to see what craziness is going to happen on the hills/city tonight!
-excited to see satc2 this weekend, who else is going to see it, may have to pop in the first movie tonight while I scrap!
-gaining momentum on the next workshop, will post details soon!
-pretty much obssesed with this make up palette
-nine days until vacation, oh yeah!
xo

8 comments:

  1. That is such a great eyeshadow palette!!! Yum!
    Love this post!
    Hope you're having a happy day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cant wait to see your next workshop!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. sweet cream icecream, strawberries and chocolate shavings. that's my cold stone go to. dammit, now I'm having a craving.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cold Stone is the best!!! My fav is the butter pecan with pecans....I am super excited about SATC2...thinking about skipping work to see an early show on Thursday:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. great list! love coldstone, hills/city, need to cut my bangs, too, still lost over lost ... (and I love that when I read your blog now, I can hear your voice saying these things.)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous List...I adore Cold Stone and Chocolate toooooo!!!

    I can't wait for TB also.....hurry!!!

    I just put this awesome baby blue polish on my nails and toes and I'm loving it!!!

    Have a Fabulous week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. yay for lists! especially of nice things, and not "TO DO".x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I agree with the nail polish and I've heard so much good things about Urban Decay but never tried it.

    Do you think you will be coming to FL to teach????

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo