oh happy day!

happy happy friday!I can't wait to kick back and relax this weekend, it's been a very busy week! I am excited to try this family style recipe tomorrow for baha style shrimp tacos. It is super easy and fresh= just my style! s2 and my sister  love shrimp so I am excited to make it for them! I am sure I will be tweeting my progess! :) I have a few sneaks for my july gdt at studio calico.  kit was super easy to work with and I am sure I will make at least one more page for the reveal!




have a super weekend!
xo

9 comments:

  1. can't wait to see your gallery!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ana F.12:51 PM

    I drool for your misting technique, Vee!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eeeek! I can't wait for reveal. I already see a couple of *genius* ideas here, I love the way you used the GP paper & stickers for the date & the way you used part of the Hambly rub-ons! I don't think anyone can match your misting skills!

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice! can't wait for reveal.

    ReplyDelete
  5. can't wait to see your gallery!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your sneaks! Awesome misting too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can I say how excited I am about this? And I can't wait to see you in a few months, either!

    ReplyDelete
  8. congrats on the sc! omg your gallery?! LOVE! happy sunday evening - here's hoping for an awesome week :)

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo