satchels of gold

today is super busy but thought I would take a break and share some of my recent favorite images.


look at the cutieeeee little face, we are so happy to have Aiden back home, he was with my mom for a week, then boarded and now back home. He looks so happy right? :)


candle skulls from a shop in old scottsdale, love all the variety of colors!


synai checking out all the pins she earned while on vacation exploring the resort. loved how intense she looks here, the az flag is her favorite


yep, two bags and how you get three on the plane instead of two, shhhh...


really enjoying style files, girls are really bringing the inspiration. Thank you to everyone who signed up, it is an honor to share and create. I offered my summer workshop twice last year, does that sound good for this year too? Let me know if you are interested in the comments section....
okay, i am off have a fabulous thursday!
xo

9 comments:

  1. aiden looks super happy! Cute pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes yes! Please offer it up again. I'm moving next week and so things are chaotic and I couldn't sign up this time around. I would have more time in a few months. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks like SUCH a great time ... love all of your photos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, because I missed the first time!!!
    Kari

    ReplyDelete
  5. I AM LOVNG YOUR CLASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all the photos! Aiden is such a cutie...but, I'm a sucker for schnauzers too ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aiden is SUPER cute!!!

    I love those JB cardstock letters/numbers. Awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would love to take a class from you later this summer! Right now I am in the middle of Celine Navarro's class and just started Claudine Hellmuth's class, so I figured I was too busy for another :( but after looking through your blog and seeing your guest dt stuff at Studio Calico, I think I could learn + be inspire a lot.
    aprice3

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo