say, say, say....

happy monday! hope you had a lovely weekend! we are the middle of a heat wave, so we spent most of weekend indoors with very late evening walks and bike rides. I will share some photos of our lovely dinner that I mention on Friday, it was delish! I think I will be making fresh pico de gallo forever and ever, yum! It was a home run for the kids, just saying! :) studio calico's july kit, continental debut last night, here are a few of my layouts for the gallery, rest can be seen here:




studio calico is also offering a promotion: buy any stamp get a Home Front sticker alpha free: This offer is good 6/27-7/20. these are some of my favorite alphas ever, used them in my cali minibook!


hands up for a long holiday weekend, I can't WAIT!
xo

8 comments:

  1. Vee! i loved seeing your gallery over at SC. You have some mad talent.
    have a good wk
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl, you killed it!!!! A-ma-zing stuff. Always :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Vee, I was so happy to see you over at SC! Your gallery is AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooo your kit looks awesome! i really do like it a lot:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. great work, as usual. have a great monday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE these Vee and so happy to see you with the GDT spot this month:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. love your layout as usual. so cool to see you at SC :) you should be a DT member for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  8. you're rocking the studio calico vee AND the diagonal lines. damn.


    hey, is that my sandwich?!?!? YUM.

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo