style files recorded details and registration...

I am excited to offer another new workshop this summer! I received a few questions while on vacation about the class, thought it would be good to post here as well.


How can I register?
You can register below with the paypal button today until June 20th.


How long is the class?
The class will start on  6.21 and will end 6.28.


What is the foundation of the class?
In this class we will remix paper and style together. All the things that you love,paper, ads, magazines, stuff in your personal collection will all be housed in this minibook file. 


What is the cost of this workshop?
12USD


What supplies will I need?
Anything that you love from your stash that you have been waiting to use! I purposely love to use scraps  of my "must haves" in  my minibooks, paint, stamps and ink pads just to name a few. In the sample I made the mini but you are free to use any minibook or moleskin for the base. 


Within 24 hours of your registration being received,you will receive a confirmation, supply list and invite to the private flickr group for the class participants. Please feel free to contact me with any questions. :)


*registration is now closed, thank you to everyone who signed up!

7 comments:

  1. hi sweetie ! you should have received my payment ;-)
    (from sandrinedeleuze@yahoo.fr) !! Can you please send me all the details to ladidine1974@yahoo.fr ?!! thank you so much ! Smooches from Belgium ! Can't wait to start !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous6:18 PM

    I'm in!! Can't wait.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so excited for this! <3!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there! I'm going to have company in town that week - is this a class that can be completed at our own pace later in the summer? Is the class via e-mail or private blog or some other way? Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't wait for your class to start! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. just registered! looking forward to it!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo