this place...



this is where I get lost in my creative mind, where time seems to speed by and stand still all at the same time. this is the second most busiest area in our home and I love that. I have great conversations with my children and sister while creating (when it is in the daytime). I love my space and I think every women should have her own special space where she feels special- for some it is a garden,closet or vanity, but for me it is here...  my space is being featured in an article at cartwheels in my mind , more detailed photos and thoughts can be seen there, thanks Cindy!
xo

7 comments:

  1. I'm so jealous of your space! it's such a relextion of you. I can see how you create such beautiful layouts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your space...it's so light and airy and filled with so many treasures that provide such visual and creative stimulation. It's Gorgeous-- so you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love it!! it makes me want to get up right now and go create...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to hang out there----finished my album today, pictures tomorrow, promise...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing space! If I had a place like that in my house I would be a much happier person! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. your space is fannnntasticly inspiring :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm curious about the stacks of Polaroids. I'm new to your blog and out of the Polaroid loop, but I thought they quit making film, and then there was the Fuji instant thing. What do you use?

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo