a view from the top!

last sunday we went to the grand canyon, a place that was on my list of places to see in this lifetime. It was totally breathtaking and amazing! A place where it took me 33 years to visit but a place I wouldn't have wanted to visit without my family. It was a family experience that I will cherish forever.

lots of water is a must, especially if you are not a native. luckily we are big water drinkers!


it was super hot but not as hot as in scottsdale, can you tell by our faces. sure people spotted that we were tourist from the jump! lol



on the way back down, think we were at 8,000ft elevation, view of the snowbowl on the way back down the mountain. so cool to see snow in that climate! my  sister, b took this picture, she is getting great a taking photos with my camera!
ps, my sister and mom were there as well but their photos were not approved for this post, lol....
thank you for the nice comments about our vacation, promise only one more post!
happy thursday, one more day!!!
xo

6 comments:

  1. You kids are super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! What a gorgeous place, Vee!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope go to Grand Canyon with my family !!
    But i live in France ......
    Your picture dream me !

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW, we were talking about Grand Canyon during breakfast this morning!! I want to go so bad! LOVE your pics!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing photos! What a great trip, your kids seem like the perfect age to enjoy it. The Grand Canyon is on my list too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow, the grand canyon is amaazing. it's actually on my list of places to go as well! your photos are very beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo