weekend recap

had a very quick busy/relaxing long weekend, hope you had a great one too! a quick weekend in review:

changed up my inspiration wire for spring/summer, really being inspired by photos lately so I thought I would add some of my favorite ones taken by me and gifted to me.


gathering and packing things for our trip this week and these are my reads for when I am lounging poolside and for the airplane ride. I couldn't help but to include one of my faviorites-my SATC book, after seeing the movie on Sunday. I LOVED it, especially the message about carrie's and big's marriage (so them). I loved the clothes (that's a given), location and OMG carrie's and big's home, swoon!! I can't wait for the DVD, have you seen it, thoughts?


did a bit of shopping, you know the travel size purchases but the highlight of the weekend was purchasing these babies! I know they aren't nude like I previously had wanted, but they are clogs and I am in LOVE with them (esp the 70's vibe!) srsly, they feel like sneakers on....so so comfy!



peek at my next workshop: style files recorded.


this workshop will be a fun minibook composed of all of the things that inspire you in and out of your closet!This workshop will feature:

•lots of photos of different sizes
•becoming more comfortable with working with "non-matching"colors
•daily ideas for easy pages
•how to add sewing elements
•mist techniques
•incorporating ads into a minibook
•daily email with  pdf colored instructions and sample for the day

registration will open on friday (6/4) with the workshop starting on monday 6/14 going thru 6/21.
cost:$12USD

please feel free to contact me with any questions!
xo

11 comments:

  1. lovely inspiration wire!

    ...SUPER excited about the new workshop! I thoroughly enjoyed the one you had last year....can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey vee - i'm super excited about your new workshop too! i missed out on your offerings last summer - not this year :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. great inspiration wire and I too, loved SATC. I can never get enough of Big's smile!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I totally skipped your paragraph on SATC2 as I haven't seen it yet and I didn't want any spoilers! Sooo excited about your workshop!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG! I love those shoes. There's nothing like a fun pair of shoes that look great and feel great! Your pics are stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  6. yay- new workshop!
    And I LOVE those shoes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. yay- new workshop!
    And I LOVE those shoes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Can I order now! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The new clogs are gorgeous and totally have that Rachel Zoe vibe ;) LOVE! New workshop? I keep looking for ways to kick me back into it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. ok--style file course sounds fun! and the shoes?? gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I want to sign up for your class RIGHT NOW! How can I do? :)

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo