weekday scrapper again?

a week in the life mini (AZ vacation)
what's up, what's up?! I hope y'all had a great 4th of July, mine was really nice!  this week of course is flying by at rapid speed. I was able to push, ink and sew some paper around these last few mornings and it was bliss. I am addicted to making my on mini albums, this one is 5x7! I am happy to get back into the routine of creating in the mornings. This mini is in the beginning stages (week in the life) but will document are week on vacation. I am beyond estatic to fill this one up!

sorry for the poor photo (taken with phone), was feeling way too lazy to snap one with my camera but I will be using a mix of papers from studio calico's newest line documentary, april was kind enough to send me some with my gdt products. You know I love their papers, totally squeeled with delight when I saw them, totally had me at the vintage cameras! okay off to finish some work and get ready to see a live performance of Mamma Mia tonight!
xo
ps, had inquires about reoffering of style files workshop, happy to say that class will start again on August 16-23 with registration opening August 6. A blog post will go up on the 6th with registration info. If you have any additional questions I am happy to answer them, send me an email.
also in the past I received questions about the polish I wear, if you want to see the colors and names check out this video I posted here: essie video

7 comments:

  1. oh...that paper is just suh-woon worthy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the paper & also love to have quiet mornings to create before the day gets going full swing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE studio calico!
    and this mini looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So jealous of your scrapping in the A.M. - I'm lucky I get my but out the door with time enough to pick up a coffee! Gorgeous mini!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your minis :) Can't wait to see how you fill this one up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow, amazing "camera" paper ♥

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo