weekend perfection

baked&wired
weekend filled with beach antics (including almost losing my mind at the cosmetic company store, how did I not know about this place all my life, MAC at a discount, oh yay!), polaroids, (which didn't turn out the best but I still adore) dc cupcakes in the sweltering heat+ storms (we so need the rain)=perfection.
+
OMG! True Blood, Franklin cracks me up every week, yes, he is a total pyscho but me and B must have replayed him texting a million times,lol. I think I am going to finally break down and start reading the novels. You know you are invested in the brand when you try to download and install a ringtone from a sound bite of the show...just saying. :)

a bit of scrapping was done too, another layout from the june cocoa daisy cubicle kit:
no matter what

i hope you are having a great week! So ready to get over this hump and onto another weekend!
xo

9 comments:

  1. jeff loves that part with franklin but i'm telling ya, this season is so far off from the book. but you should still read them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. gotta love great weekends! hope your week is rocking too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE your layout!! everyone is talking about True Blood... guess I'm going to have to check it out =D
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg, that part w/franklin was so funny. also loved when sookie imitated the way that bill says her name. very funny. you should definitely read the books, but the tv series does differ a good bit from the books.

    ReplyDelete
  5. what cosmetic company store!?!?! do share!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I see you're coming to Mandi's to be with us! So excited!
    And I love nice weekends too. We were in San Fran...
    I need to watch True Blood. I've seen like parts of two episodes...

    ReplyDelete
  7. i need to catch up on my true blood! i love the layout.. something very cool and deconstructed about it

    ReplyDelete
  8. Girl True Blood is like TV orgasm. Am I doing too much, okay umm it is hot .. just like your layout LOL ..

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, love this painty goodness!! :)

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo