whomp, whomp...new dare

the nets...
must admit I have been draggin' on my dareness lately but finally got my junk together and did dare 164 last night + played with studio calico's documentary line.
all about your favorites places on the www. I love this, straight up my alley, shared in the past some of my favorie places here, but these days is all about a few of these and I love how all of us effers LOVE tumblr, yay that's where is at! see what my effs did here.

don't forget to enter in today's giveaway, it's open to international peeps too! :)
xo

4 comments:

  1. you are so good at the misting and masking. loveloveLOVEit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is nothing short of gorgeous!!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. this layout is just perfection!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo