back 40 sneaks

happy monday, can't believe this is the last week of august! my weekend was over in a blink of an eye, had a funeral on saturday which took up my entire day. I didn't mind because it was with family and it was nice to chill with my cousins and be there for my family. It is so easy to get caught up in day to day life and loose connections with extended family but a wedding or a funeral always reconnects those lost bonds. In an instant my sister and me were reminiscing over our childhood and laughing so hard our stomachs hurt!

true blood, drops mic, OMG so so good! It makes me so sad that the season is almost over but I didn't think I could love/hate Eric more! I won't talk to much about it because I don't want to spoil it but Tara is getting on my darn nerves, didn't expect Sam to be a bad boy and Jessica makes me want a BFF as a vampire! :)

okay,on to my sneaks for september's studio calico kit, the colors are so gorgeous and super easy to work with.  I purchased two add-on this month, this one was made with the fresh cut add-on. I love the blues and greens in this add-on!
IMG_7625

This layout about Synai was made with both the main kit, back 40 and the harvest moon add-on. You may have to sit down for this one, I used a B-O-R-D-E-R  P-U-N-C-H on this layout! You may recall last year I had a great Fiskar's punch that I gave away here and I swore to never purchase one again. Well, I didn't stick with that declaration long and a few months back picked up another one by EK and I love it! I love shape punches and as you can tell by most of my layouts the circle and star punches are my most loved ones but I think this border punch is going to make it into my top 5 punches! :)
IMG_7620

and kisses is made with the main kit, back 40. I think this is my favorite layout and I had to restrain myself from using the Jenni Bowlin butterfly on all of my layouts! :) I  IMG_7617
thank you for stopping by and hello to everyone who is new to my blog! :)have a great day, back to the grind!
xo

19 comments:

  1. These are GORGEOUS! LOVE them Vee...and I can't wait to see what them in full view! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh lovely... looking forward to seeing the full review!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loveitloveitloveit.
    That green accent ink is the best. Ranger or Maya Road?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the sneaks!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. these are gorgeous. see you on reveal !~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay for sneaks:) I have never been a border punch person as well, but I have found myself looking at the EK ones and I just picked up one last weekend. I love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. congrats on sc! methinks it's a perfect fit :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. congrats on SC... look so forward to seeing your awesome sneaks and projects every month...
    ps thanks for the excitement about True Blood... I taped it and can't wait to watch now!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am so excited you are designing awesome layouts for studio calico. I've never bought a kit, but those sneaks might just tip the scales for me!

    ReplyDelete
  10. u rock my world, girlfriend.

    ReplyDelete
  11. gorgeous! congrats on making the SC team!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesome stuff! Please say you'll share some tips on your lovely ink and paint techniques for those who would like to know! You have a great style!

    ReplyDelete
  13. what punch are you loving?! Maybe the big scallop? trying to talk myself outta that one... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  14. omg yes to all the above on true blood... its so insane this season!

    ReplyDelete
  15. oh yes, which punch is it? don't leave us in suspense :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Cannot wait to see it all. Girl I was the same way with Mists now I cannot get enough of them .. LOL

    Sorry about the loss recently. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  17. i've not been around for a while but when i found out you made SC team i was elated...so excited for you Vee & i love your sneaks. can't wait to see the rest in a few days :D

    ReplyDelete
  18. looks like a goodie. I can see your always lovely paint splotches.

    I started to read the TB comments and quickly skipped ahead since Dave and I are starting TB season 1tonight-I'll be in touch with ya what I think.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh gosh! I can't WAIT to see your layouts tonight! Having you on the SC DT is going to be SUPER inspiring for me! ;)

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo