homage

currents
dare 167 is up, a total homage to Tina's currents. we are feeling extra inspired and want to share the goods with you you too-see the dares for more info! :) I love the new stamps in the elementary line by studio calico! I layered a few on this page but stamps are becoming my current favorite supply again! What are your current favorites, I'm always on the look out! :)

thank you for all of the love on my sneaks, back 40 is an amazing kit which made it super easy to play and work with! The punch that I used on one of layouts is this one-but I want these too:scalloped circle chain edger, swiss cheese! I am  so happy this day is almost over,is it friday yet?!
xo

3 comments:

  1. I have not been scrapping as much lately, but I needed to be inspired, and this may be what does it...I will try to play with this one! Love your page...always beautiful!! Love, Jess

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome page, vee! (and look at you go with the border punches ... lol!)

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo