roll with it,roll...

I can already tell this is going to be a roll with it kind of week, but looking back at these photos make me smile and happy. I am so glad I was asked to join these fun girls for a weekend of fun,shopping, creating and good eats which is so my formula for fun, fun, fun!

love this picture of us all before dinner Friday night (taken by mandi), stuffed peppers and enchiladas, yum! It really was nice to have hot food and drinks ready upon arrival after a 7 hour+ ride.

love this girl
love my jen, feel so incredibly lucky to see her twice this year, hoping the next time will be our dare meetup!

as always, I provide the giggle shot
awesome to finally meet stephanie, danielle and vanessa too, super cool and just as they are on their blogs but better! I love it when that happens, wish we all lived closer.
gorgeous girls w. ice cream

gorgeous polaroids+girl
mandi, the hostess with the mostest! I know that isn't a word but roll with it. :) She was super sweet and introduced us to her charming town which was hosting the NFL hall of fame hoopla over the weekend., which by the way didn't warrant any super hot sports men. oh well you win some you lose some,lol. I love the art scene in canton, really inspiring.

xo, thank you for letting me share.

13 comments:

  1. Looks like you girls had so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lucky lucky girls! looks like so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was great meeting you to!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. such AMAZING pics, Vee! they're all making me smile. so great to hang with you again - it just gets better and better every time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. awesome pics! look like a fun time was had!

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful! i'm happy for you .. and not at all jealous... :) i love all you gals!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That ice cream looks so delicious! I love those long spoons!
    And what a fun weekend this looks like!

    ReplyDelete
  8. cute cute! love the pic of Danielle with me sucking on my spoon in the background. haha

    Great to meet you and get to know you a bit! We will meet in the middle soon!

    ReplyDelete
  9. looks like tons of fun!!
    xo
    P.S. you hair looks cute!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. one day, dare meet up. it just has to happen.

    ReplyDelete
  11. looks like so much fun! great polaroids.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Do you know I never even saw this post until right now??? Can't wait for next year at my house!!! Come to Mexico before though! Miss you-now off to watch TB.
    xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo.

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo