yeah!

style files recorded...day seven
style files recorded...day five
style files recorded...day six
style files recorded: day four
style files recorded: day two
it is almost the weekend, yeah can almost taste it!!!We are heading down to the country to see my mom and relax over the weekend! thought I would share some of my pages from my style files mini book which the style files classes were based on. I love this mini it is one of my favorites of '10 so far and would love to teach it irl, so if you are interested in having me teach it at your store, email me, would love to hear from you! :)
Studio Calico September kit goes live  tomorrow night at12:00am EST!
























some of my favorite stamps are getting the pink slip! once they are gone, they are gone! :( I love the ferris wheel and doily border stamps. I haven't used the ferris wheel one yet, but am challenging myself to use it this weekend!
have a great weekend loves! xo

8 comments:

  1. I have those stamps, too-they're goodies.
    watching TB season 1 tonight, weirdly excited...
    How are you mama?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i want a louie. :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the mini - I need to get "dirty" on my pages more often!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. your mini is fabulous!! love

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all that paint on the mini. Very cool effect!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This mini is so delish I could eat it! LOVES!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous9:38 AM

    LOVE the mini - esp the 1st page you showed - gorgeous pic of you! robin

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love love love!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo