dare 169

finally able to scrap the latest dare! jed sent us the best goodies to play with and of course I had to turn the goods into a mini.
wear
1. motto, never throw out the things you really love, wear it always because you define your style. 2. always over accessorizing, more the better for me 3. into wearing patterns lately...stripes and leopard
everything gold
4. glitter on my nails has become my new favorite thing.
everything big
5. everything big...watches, rings, heels

New kit is up at Studio Calico, it is a winner winner for sure! I will be back later to share my layouts for the gallery.

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous mini, as always! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. sooooooo good, Vee! i always love your bright and colorful minis!

    ReplyDelete
  3. fab mini. i need to do stuff like that. i was even thinking of doing a daily wear blog. but id prolly not keep up. :( this could be a perfect alternative. loves it vee. xoxo
    cp

    ReplyDelete
  4. hmmmmmmmmmmmm miss v. that leads me to such a good idea.....i need you chat you up girl!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo