deux*

first of ALL, y'all are just the sweetest, THANK you for your sweet words and for understanding. I really do love this community and getting to know each of you!  It really meant a lot so thank you!
I love blogging, creating and sharing so thank you for taking the time to come here each day and to check on my daily (not so daily lately) bits and rambles.

We are in full football and cheer season! Saadiq's team is 2-0, he (#35) is over the moon about it! I love football so the games are so much fun! Synai is over it once she is done cheering, she is a trip!
On the sideline

I have a quick scrappy share today - my oct. sneaks of with studio calico's october main kit:on the easel and #4 add-on: en plein air. My goal for this kit was to make four layouts, this is a sneak at two of them. I love the color combinations of this kit, my go to colors for me: orange, yellow, green...i was in heaven!
This one is made with only products from the 4th add-on, en plein air. But seriously all of the add--ons are out of this world! The second sneak is from the main kit-on the easel. A lot of layers on both but my second sneak is my favorite layout so far.
xo




























11 comments:

  1. i blogged about you :)

    http://amylapi.com/creatingmyself/2010/09/guess-what-ive-been-doing.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eye candy at its finest. Can't wait to see the entirety. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. EEEEpppp!!! love it !
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow... all that in one add-on! love the colorful peek... can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhhh I LOVE your sneaks! I can't wait to see them in their full!
    YAY for Football season too! What fun! xoox
    Loves,
    K

    ReplyDelete
  6. these sneaks make me want to go run and scrap something! Just love your style. I have never purchased an add on, but this month #4 is gonna change that ;D
    Loving the football photos--having 2 little guys I know my day is a comin'!

    ReplyDelete
  7. it's like a blast of happy color. i need that happy. love it. =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. agh, wish I was there to hang out with you. And how cute is Saadiq?

    ReplyDelete
  9. your sneaks are fabulous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That sneak peek looks so fun and colourful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful looking sneaks:)

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo