reWIND

HAPPY FRIDAY!!So happy it is a long weekend, can't wait to just chill! It has been a crazy week getting adjusted to school and practice again but we made it thru...yay!!

I know I say this every year but I can't believe how much they are growing before my eyes. I see glimpses of their growth at different times like at bed time, when Saadiq is walking up the stars to their room and he is at my eye level or Synai wanting her nails painted for the first day of school. They really are the twinkling light in life. I know I said I would post a pic of s2, this photo was taken today...which puts into prospective what I am about to share! OLD SCRAPBOOK LAYOUTS since they are the reason I jumped feet first into this hobby I love so much! The quality of the pics are not so nice (taken with an old digital camera back in the day) but you can see how s2 used to look as babies!



As you can see I used to love my pattern paper and layering. I still love to layer but just in a different way. Even though these pages are 5+ years old, they are still some of my favorite to look at not because of the product (but do i ever love some vintage KI) or techniwues but for the words and photos.
Have a wonderful and safe labor day weekend!
xo

7 comments:

  1. haha..old ki paper, rub ons and bottle caps? this makes me smile. oh how your style has changed. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow...i totally recognize all of the product on the old layouts....love seeing the "then and now"!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awe... But wait my baby will never be that big... Right?!?! I too love the vintage KI, I have a stock pile :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. so funny how scrapbooking styles change over time.
    Love the pic of your kids-so cute!
    talk soon!
    (ps, I love Eric, or maybe I hate him. Can't decide.)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Vee they are so cute! What an adorable back to school pic:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous4:54 PM

    i remember those papers. infact i still have some untouched Ki Memories.

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo