fall:sum of three

we are finally experiencing fall weather and it totally has me cold and in the mood for the following:

-a faux fur coat, i neeeeeeeeeeed one! I haven't had any luck finding a vintage one but this one here has caught my eye.

-(sterlingstyle) almost every christmas as a child I would make fudge from scratch ( and other cakes and pies that we would would deliver to friends and family) with my mom, she taught me how to bake and who I am totally grateful for her patience in the kitchen because I love to cook for my family and carry on that tradition. s2 love pumpkin, so I know this will be a hit with them! I can't wait to try this recipe for a fall treat and then quickly share with my  coworkers, friends and neighbors as I am sure it will be hard to stop eating!
-most favorite purchase of fall yet, gray F21 hoodie! I've worn it for the last week almost every day as some sort of layer, what can I say I am a creature of habit!
xo
- - - - - - - - - - - 
ps.... i had another sneak but accidentally erased it off of my phone, iay! :(

3 comments:

  1. yes to all 3!! And I just found that Sterling Style today and thought that fudge looked yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1:18 PM

    love the self pic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. PUMPKIN FUDGE???!!??
    shut the front door--I am making some!
    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo