its about that time

I had a great day with my family celebrating my birthday yesterday. Thank you to everyone who left me messages, super sweet and thoughtful! :) I had the day off and just chilled and hung out with my sister while s2 were in school, the day went by way to quick but I was able to squeeze in a few parking wars that I had dvr'ed, yeAH! I love that show, the parking attendants take a lot from the public and they are so f-u-n-n-y. You know my favorites are the eccentric ones, like hairspray (her nickname) and the guy that looks like pauly-d (but better) of course! The show is pure comedy, I don't get how these people get so irrate when they are breaking the law,  ok  moving on! :)

have some scraps and sneaks to share! Jamaica added a new list prompt, so I jumped on it quickly! I don't have natgeo in my yard like jed :), but I do have some bat crazy squirrels!  These little animals, at least the ones in my yard, are crazy. They go back and forth in the yard looking for their nuts all day long in my flower bed, on my deck or garden, not to mention they go thru my recycles, it is crazy endless cycle! My obsession with the Studio Calico chevron stamp lives on...
animals in backyard
I have three sneaks to share today of the  layouts i've made so far with the november studio calico kit-napa valley. Listen to me when I say this kit is so easy and fun to work with, it is my most favorite kit to date! I am on my fourth layout and I am sure I  will have a fifth one before the week is out!.
studio calico sneaks
On this layout I only used products from the main kit, napa valley-lots of circle and stamp love going on with my layouts this month, you know my love for them both!
studio calico sneaks
On the next two layouts I mixed products from the main kit and the add on 2-santa cruz.Can you guess what my favorite item is???
studio calico sneaks
Yep, food pretty much rules the gallery for the month, we are foodies! I can't believe it took me so long to scrap this awesome place. Can you tell I pretty much want to marry Mr Huey in calico cream!
xo

7 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see the full layout. The sneaks look amazing. Thanks for all your inspiration. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am already loving the new kit...I spy Vanessa in there I think...
    And can I tell you I LOVE squirrels. I collect them. When you come to LV you'll see all the little squirrel stuff I have. I loved watching them in my yard in Philadelphia.
    ciao mama, Glad you had a nice bday. I'll have to check out that show, too. Is that the one filmed in Philadelphia?

    ReplyDelete
  3. squireels IRL are kinda scary to me.
    that show parking wars is ridiculous, but so fun to watch!
    love your food shots. always look yummy.
    happy to hear you had a nice bday :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. happy late bday to you VEE!! These sneaks look amazing--always, always. I need to ink up my chevron stamp...and not miss out on add-on #2 this month--GOTTA have the grid stamp!
    And we totally have crazy squirrels here too!! As in--"get catch in our screen-in porch and run thru it plummeting to their death" crazy squirrels!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy belated birthday! Glad you enjoyed your day! Love the sneaks. Haven't bought a SC kit in a while but the sneaks have me itching to buy one {or a few!}

    ReplyDelete
  6. GORGEOUS sneaks...LOVE all you do! xx
    Loves,
    K

    ReplyDelete
  7. ohhh these look super fun, vee!! :)

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo