Napa(Valley)

Happy Thursday! I can't believe that October is pretty much done and we are almost at the end of the year! Have you started your Christmas shopping yet? I am starting mine tomorrow, whaaaaaat...yep!

Each Studio Calico Reveal seems to come quicker and quicker, these are the layouts I made with the Napa Valley (main)and Santa Cruz (add-on) kits.I love it and can't wait to start creating with the December kit!
travel
I was so in love with the Sassafras Annual Paper Whimsies, I had to find a way to include more than one on a layout so I thought it would be the perfect way to document the months I went on trips this year. The Making Memories butterflies are my second favorite thing for this kit mixed with the Mister Hue Calico Cream Mist and Adirondack Pigment ink in snowcap!
so good
As you can see I was loving my circles and the grid stamp from the santa cruz add-on a lot this month! This add on sold out quickly but the stamp will be available again in December in limited quantities. I also love the Basic Grey Embark pattern paper to death, really regretting not buying more pattern paper.Also used Mr. Huey Mist in Apple Jack.
best cupcake
I had to document our first sprinkles experience, photos taken on my iphone. I made this layout with items only from the main kit, napa valley. The small alpha is so cute, can see using it a lot on small projects. I love stamps, I need to find a better way to organize them, I have them scattered every where on my desk and bookshelf.
jed
I love these photo booth pics of jamaica with her camera. Circle, paint mist and stamp overload here but it is just the way I like it, messier the better for me. The KI Memories alphas are kickin' too, I want more of those asap!
lots or of new and restocked stamps in the shop, the jett numbers are my favorite!

So that is my gallery for this month, as promised today is giveaway day! I was in a rush this am and do not have a picture to post, but promise it will be awesome stuff, check back on previous giveaways, here, here and here to catch a glimpse of previous goodies!

leave a comment about whatever you like and I will choose a winner tomorrow!
xo

23 comments:

  1. I love all the added texture and artistic flair you put on with the mists, paints and punched "negatives". What a boost of inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i wanna be you when i grow up ;)

    love this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I must say your misting/painting/stamping on your layouts are so cool! When I found your blog I must say you made me leave my comfort zone to try new things so thank you for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. SC simply rocks and I look forward to the DT reaveals each month (especially yours and a few of my other fav girlies)! Your work with mist is amazing! I love Mister Huey! I need to have him in every single color!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These just blow me away! I love the way you work your magic with mists and paint. Amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the color combinations on your layouts--just gorgeous every time! I think you are the queen of orange!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow you did great job with that kit! Love the colors and the paint splashes, you do amazing stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute, Vee! I love the way you used the month cards-- I'm thinking I'm going to make a mini book with mine of 2010, because I can't bear to break up the set! lol!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing work Vee! I love the spray ink drips and your layering!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your scrap style so much. I got my first kit (On the Easel) because of your awesome work!. Thanks for the chance!

    ReplyDelete
  11. love the misting and paint. very fun, cool lo's.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I order my Napa Valley this morning! Vee, let's get together for a crop soon??

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awww...wish I had time to get painty with my scrappy goodies. You are seriously talented lady!!!! Well whatever = good news...got an iphone 4 today. Bad news...Visa card got skimmed and the jerks racked up $1100 in a couple hours! Rarrr.
    Thanks for the chance at some BETTER news ;)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Can't wait for Mister Huey to be available in the SC store! Love your style.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I am loving your LO's sooo much. You have such a fabulous style!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. omg, that is all.
    I love them all, some of my favorites. I need to get my kit soon!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. these look like you had a lot of fun working on them. All that painty misty goodness.

    ReplyDelete
  18. grid stamp with white paint + kraft cardstock + yellow + teal accents? swoon!x

    ReplyDelete
  19. I wish I could make artsy and cool pages like you! These are so fabulous; 'jed' is my favorite from your gallery this month.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I'm continuously in awe of the seamless way you mix spray and paint and ink in with an abundance of paper to come up with such beautiful pages each month. Wonderful work as always :-)

    ReplyDelete
  21. marita3:36 PM

    I love reading your blog....you inspire me every time. I love the way you use stamps and ink. :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. count me out for the giveaway. i just wanna say YOU ROCK!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo