shake it up!

wheeee, had a great long weekend! I was able to finally catch up on all of my shows that I missed during the week (loved gA)! Now I am totally confused as to what day it is, ready for the rest of the week and totally enjoying the last few days of Indian summer, the rest of the week is going to be a rainfest...booo! :( Thank you all for the super duper sweet comments about my somerset pub, you really are the kindest!
and shake it
So happy to finally be able to share this layout, it is my take on this week's sunday sketch . I loved Tina's pola double pager in this month's gallery! I have so many pictures on my phone, it is kinda insane, mostly taken with my favorite pic app-shakeitphoto! These are a few of many that have been living on my phone and just made the jump to my computer. I am seriously still in love with the homefront line (it's a oldie but goodie for me), half circles, mist and paint per the usual! :)
xo

4 comments:

  1. Love this layout....great tiny photos too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is a rad lo for sure. I didn't even know there was sunday sketch- I'll have to do it next time. Although I always say that about the Dares, too...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm such a lurker, I hardly ever comment. Congrats on the magazine cover! I totally bought a copy (um, hello that molskine book you did rocked my socks) but I'm holding off on reading it in full until I'm on the airplane to visit Steph. :)

    loving this layout too. you really do rock the SC goodness

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey girl.. congrats on the cover pub!!! i went like "woooohooooo" at the bookstore when i saw that and some people look at me weird. hahaha... do i care? NOT! :)

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo