where i stand

where i stand
dare 170 is up and a dare entry qualifies (the first 15) for our 3rd round of swaps, courtesy of ms. T!
can't wait to try this recipe tomorrow...two favs: mushrooms, cheese and pasta, ok three=yum yum!
so looking forward to mixing up papers and scrapping with the november kit that I received wednesday-it is calling my name!!
plan to enjoy the long weekend to the fullest,enjoy the weather, fall-ify the house and maybe have a pumpkin spice latte or two!
xo
 . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
day two-something you hate about yourself
I really do not like the word hate and seldom use it in my vocab but one thing that I dislike about myself is my tendency not to address issues that bother me when they occur. I think this comes from wanting not to hurt others or to make a big deal out of something.  I am a true libra and always try to keep balance even when I am out of balance by others' actions and it just makes me feel negative, hurt or angry at myself.  It is something that I've really tried to work on this year. Everyday is a process. :)

5 comments:

  1. oh hells bells i love this dare...and this layout!! and i'm feeling you on the trying to keep balance at the cost of your own feelings! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. that recipe is on my list too!! yummy! And I forget that we are both Libras, I am a balancer all the way, I hate confrontation and I try to keep everyone happy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hate that I have a temper and go for the juggler when I get upset with people. It is as if I want them to hurt just as bad as they hurt me. I hate that people judge me when they have NEVER met me or know nothing really about me.

    I am feeling the mushroom do you use it in replace of meat I heard you could?

    love the layout

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the way you used that stamp!!

    I am always the peacemaker, though not a Libra ;) I very rarely make waves for fear of hurting other's feelings.

    ReplyDelete
  5. just finished my first Dare!!! Just put the link on the Dare blog.

    And I'm doing Day 4 of 30 truths. Some are hard!!! I love reading yours though, and I love that kind, gentle part of the Libra you.

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo