bolo

what, it's Tuesday and the work week is almost done?!  I've been busy, sorry for the lack of posts. I plan on remedying that over the holiday break! I have lots to share and if you follow my tweets, you know I have my tree up...yep yep! I plan on snappin' some pictures soon, thinking of putting no.2 tonight! :)

I've been feverishly cleaning and getting things ready for my mom's arrival tomorrow for Thanksgiving. I do have a layout to share and a few more peeks for the Studio Calico December gallery.

I made this layout for the shimmerz blog and posted it today. They have great projects posted always, check them out if you need a quick boost of inspiration!
nothing like family


I love the December kit, it goes on sale 12:00am EST on 11/28! You will not want to miss the shop items either, trust!
xo
dec sneak
explore (you and me)

8 comments:

  1. Lovin' your sneaks. I cannot wait for the kits to go live!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layout and sneaks....can't wait to see the full reveal!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Vee!
    Can't believe tomorrow is "Friday" already! So excited!
    Have a great Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the days of the week stamps!! :) Have a nice Thanksgiving with your family!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just love your work, Vee! What did you use for the days of the week stamps in your sneak? Are they embossed? Have a great Tgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love them!

    Happy Turkey Day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for sharing your sneaks, looking forward to this kit:) Hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving with your family.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute layouts as always!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo