knows no bounds...

happy Monday... I know this day isn't the most popular one of the week but I must say, I feel great today and totally refreshed. I am running with it and hoping that this infectious spirit lasts all week, thinking the holiday spirit is really starting to sink in, love that holiday fog! :)

 I can't believe we are about a week away from Thanksgiving, looking forward to the short work week, good eats, shopping and family time always. I will have some sneaks to share tomorrow, from the Studio Calico December kit- Metropolitan ( so in love with the exclusive kit papers) or maybe a quick sneak later tonight via a tweet!


boo!
My first project of the month is up on the shimmerz paints blog, where I am gdt'in this month and next! You know my love for paint, shapes and mist knows no bounds! I love the shimmer in their paints and mist-so beautiful and adds the perfect veil of shimmer to everything! I loved using the blingz paint on the wood veneer stars. They are so easy to paint or leave as is, love them both ways so I added them both . I took it back to just cardstock, photo, stamps and rubons mixed with a few staples, you know me! :)


promise to be a better blogger this week, xo!

6 comments:

  1. ROTFL!!!! Cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just got my wood veneer package and can't wait to play. Love your BOO!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that big boo and her costume is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'm loving those wood veneers too! so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love sneak peeks:) Love your sneak peeks!! Great stuff as usual Vee.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good job on the great Monday attitude. For some reason today was good for me, too. weird, I tell ya! LOL

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo