metropolitan s. peeks

a few sneaks of what I 've made  with the December Studio Calico kit thus far. don't hate...I can't get enough of the butterflies, sorry they make me happy! :) They do the same for Syani too, she ooh's and ahhh's over them on cue, love her!
IMG_8291
this layout was made from products from the main kit, metropolitan only, of course you know I am loving these colors in the main kit. I squealed with delight when I saw the initial images, not to mention Sassafras designed two papers exclusively for the main kit in addition to the SC exclusive papers!

IMG_8314
I mixed a little bit of add #4( mass transit) with this layout but can I tell you that  I am in serious love with the above paper? Plus me and foam tab dots  are like this (crosses fingers) right now, yep!
IMG_8293
a little more detailed peek at mass transit, here

+ here (can you guess what I am making with it?) The stamps in this add-on are the cutest!:
IMG_8308
trust me you are going to want more color and pattern paper, I did. a. because I love cinder and b. these pattern papers must be hoarded, be in my possession always!

swoosh, that's it for today,xo!

6 comments:

  1. LOVE. Can'tn wait to see more! And hey - if they make you happy, drown in 'em! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these. I love all the circles & the colors! Can't wait to see more & to get this kit!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. *swoons* the sneak for december has me all in a tizzy. can i buy the kit and all the add-ons and justify it since next month is my birthday month? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. looks good already- and so funny, I just punched a ton of circles yesterday for my next LO.
    It's been awhile, how was your weekend?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Butterflys are purrty...don't apologize! I love Studio Calico as well, and love your handwriting. =)
    Have a good one!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo