metropolitan

I hope you are having a great holiday weekend,are you sick of leftovers yet, lol?! I am dropping in right quick to share my Studio Calico December Gallery, Metropolitan went on sale last night and it is looker, of course I was smitten with the color combo! :)


s-adventures
I made this layout with the focus to be on these awesome days of the week stamps, with a mixture of metropolitan and mass transit add-on! They are my new love, can see these easily being used in a december daily album! Everyday is an adventure with my precious s2! I love them both, I embossed a few of the stamps with American Crafts Zing glitter powder.

hello 34
I made this layout with a combination of products from the main kit (metropolitan) and the add-on (mass transit). I love taking self portraits and mirrors especially antique ones. The colors in the photo mixed so well with the Studio Calico exclusive papers! I used lots of foam tab circles and of course mister huey's in warm calico , my second love. I love making easy 3D elements on pages with them!

S1 has no tolerance for the lens as of late, it cracks me up. The most I am able to get is one photo before I get this face:
oh man!
I created this layout with the main kit only, love the American Crafts Green Grid mixtape! It is just like washi tape!

Also made a mini with the add-on mass transit only, here are a few pages (remaining pages can be found (here):
destination-nyc mini
IMG_8623
The pages are cut at different lengths to show fragments of photos behind the pages or after.  All of the bases are with the gorgeous Bazzill Cinder paper.
I haven't scrapped all weekend but  I am really excited to start my daily this week! Who else has made one, would love to see it, link me up! :)
xo

5 comments:

  1. I LOVED your mini this month Vee!! Almost makes me want to put Mass Transit in my cart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these! Your stuff is always so fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that mini, Vee!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That mini is beyond...and those pages- rad!!!
    Hope your December is wonderful! miss ya!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these layouts so much! Especially love those days stamps embossed. HOw fun!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo