must burn these calories some how...

let's eat!

hope y'all had a great Thanksgiving, we sure did! We had a full day of cooking and finally eating after a snafu with the turkey. I don't think we can ever escape a perfect holiday where I don't have to make multiple trips to the grocery store, lol. The thing I love the most about the holidays is the family time, this photo make me so happy inside.

I can't think of a better way to burn calories than a day of shopping! We've already been out once today, taking a quick break than off we go again! :) I have a few deals to share for you as well, can't forget about scrapbooking. :)

Studio Calico is having a BIG sale today, lots of things 50-80% off and if you are a subscriber it will all be shipped with your December kit for no additional shipping charges. These are some of my favorite things from the sale :Adirondack Kit ($6.60); Button Rubons ($1.13); Tweets Stamps ($0.88); Anthology Alpha Stickers ($1.75); Odds and Ends Paper ($0.21); Dollhouse Paper ($0.21). I LOVE a great sale!












The December kit, Metropolitan goes on sale Saturday night (11/28) at !2:00AM. Leave a comment on the SC blog, here for a chance to win a pink or blue Fine and Dandy collection for our Reveal Giveaway!




















Shimmerz Paints also having a sale, it starts today and ends  on cyber Monday!
Happy shopping!!
xo

1 comments:

  1. ohmy!! i did some damage at the SC sale lol!! i'm not even sure all of what i got heehee
    Have fun shopping
    xo

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo