off the list

decdaily10
I really tried to cross off projects on my to do list over the weekend. It felt good to whip up my december daily for 2010! No surprise that I am still rocking the shapes, I am still in love with the studio calico grid stamp and star rubons!! I also finally used this wood veneer strip that I've been hoarding saving and a lot of what was left from previous kits  to create the cover for my daily. I will have more things to share this week including my this/that dare, shimmerzpaints designs(super excited to be guesting there this and next month) and working on sc december sneaks for next week. What are you currently working on?

Our weekend went way to fast as usually but it was an exciting one because s1 team went 10-0 for the regular season!! They are going to the playoffs and s2 has competition this weekend, so sports are going on a bit longer but we couldn't be happier!

I also had a question about more classes for this year, I do not have anymore schedule for 2010 but will be doing some new ones in 2011, I will keep you posted!
xo

14 comments:

  1. loved your mini albums ~ I love the shapes too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. obsessed with your cover. i think i need to do my 1st dec daily this year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another amazing project!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow. your project is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute project!!! Love it! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. as always, vee - you rock amazing design ideas! can't wait to see how this one unfolds :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow, this is just awesome! any chance of seeing the inside? :) anyway, great stuff! i am going to start on mine this week for sure!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. i wanna see the insides!! looking great now!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. my gosh. pure perfection that cover is.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks awesome! I can't wait to see the rest ♥

    ReplyDelete
  11. That looks fab!
    I'm working on projects from the Entre Artistes workshop weekend I attended last month that need to be finished.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your journals are SOOO CUTE! YOu should come help me with my Dec. daily!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo