advancing...

dec daily|02
happy monday, this month is moving along and so is my daily. It is starting to feel a lot like winter these days, brrrr.... this is my day two entry (products used:still showing love to metropolitan (in love with the studio calico exclusive herringbone paper);hambly mod overlay;tweet woodgrain rubons;jenni bolwin mini chalkboard alphas;american crafts white cardstock and thickers;studio calico f/stop paper; making memories paint and doilies. I decided to add yesterday's diy to my daily instead of hanging it. :)For once, I was early (11.21) putting up our christmas decorations per the request of my mommy. :) She was in the holiday spirit and wanted it up when she arrived for Thanksgiving.

I wasn't able to photograph additional pages because yesterday was b-a-n-a-n-a-s! We traveled two hours to watch saadiq's team play in the first round of states and they won, yaaaaay! :)
The long trip and sitting in the cold (20 degree wind chill) was so worth it. We they play in the second round this weekend, something tells me these days will pop up in my daily as well.
hope your monday is a warm one!
xo

7 comments:

  1. yeah for winning the 1st round!!!!

    love all the teal in the daily, i'm awaiting those woodgrain tweets =))
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the teal!! My favorite non-traditional Christmas color.

    ReplyDelete
  3. it's beautiful !!!! i love it !

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats on round 1!!! love your daily!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the colors and the doilies!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my! Beyond gorgeous. Love the texture and vibrancy. The splash of yellow is the perfect touch.

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo