celebrations

and the december daily goes on and on....i know i know.
day 16: is one of my favorite pages, made with a piece of paper from Jamaica's duly noted uncut packs, it is the perfect size to add variety to my book. I also dug out some of my most oldest and dearest purple onion stamps and Heidi Swapp embellishments.
dec daily|16
day 17:annual work holiday lunch not actually a party but you get the drift. As you can see arrows, circles and wood are pretty much my favorite thing right now.
dec daily|17
It was this little jellybean's birthday yesterday. I caught reading one of her favorite books in her room, she loves to read and now she is reading to Tara (her unicorn pillow pet). She had so much fun yesterday that fell asleep at 8pm, lol.


off for morning walk, xo

7 comments:

  1. you always rock my world girl .. your layering is just fantastic. Vee thank you for being an inspiration to me this year .. you have achieved a lot of things and have remained very humble through out your journey and I ADMIRE that most about you .. and to top it off you keep it spicey.

    Have a FABULOUS start to your New Year

    Sasha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl, that book is just brilliant. Love how you have been layering the elements!

    Happy New year to you & yours!!!

    Thanks for all the great inspiration this year!!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. love it!
    i decided i wasn't gonna stress if i missed a dec daily page/day.
    it was all good just to get some stuff down for the month! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing pages! My daughter loves her pillow pet too. I think that was the hit toy of the year. Crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your book is just amazing! I totally quit...haven't updated since the 4th. Oops. Have a great New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your DD, Vee! Your use of paints and mists is amazing! So happy I stumbled upon your blog earlier this year! Your work is amazing! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good old softie pets, they are such patient listeners. How cute.

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo