dec daily| 4&5

dec daily| 04-05
(modge podge of supplies, elementary fabrips, mixed with ink,stamps, thread and paint)

quick one pagers to share, my mommy surprised me with early christmas presents in the form of awesome new appliances! I have a new (super quiet) dishwasher and stove to match, didn't know it was possible to be in love with appliances but I am!! Especially since I am using appliances from this century that energy savers and did I say I am in love with them?! :)

one of my most favorite spots in our home is s2 art gallery. It is impossible to keep all of the art they bring home, but I make a point to place a few pieces a year in this area in our living room. The new addition, a watercolor drawing that was exhibited at the county fair this year (drawn while he was in 3rd grade) by saadiq. I framed it and hung it over the weekend. They both love to draw, i am also in love with synai's pumpkins (made last year... they look like angels looking into the horizon to me but she will be quick to tell me they are p-u-m-k-i-n-s)! :)
one more sleep until friday, yaaaaay! :) 
xo

4 comments:

  1. yours is pretty much always my fave dec daily album. juuuust fyi.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your DD! I totally see angels looking into the horizon too since you mentioned it- :) your children's art is beautiful! Have a beautifully blessed holiday season!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so awesome Vee! I think that's really important to showcase our kids art, does so much for their self-esteem!!
    I wanna come over and see!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. shiny and quiet~!! what could be better??!!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo