dec. daily| playing catch up

dec daily|03
four days behind, but wanted to share day three. If you have more than one child you know the dynamics are rarely balanced. s2 are rarely at a lost for words with one another, you know the he/she said.... is a constant phrase in our house, lol. But moments like these when they are getting along, playing quietly, working together are treasured. It melts my heart because they are getting so big and I feel like these moments are quickly being replaced by more friends, activities and life. Photo quality isn't the best, snapped with my iPhone while they weren't aware. :)score one for mommy paparazzi!
I love to reuse packaging in my minis, both of the foundations of these pages are from KI Memories and Studio Calico products. Lots of stamping going on here too, embrace what you love to use, I have been dying to use these button stamps, mixed up with some old Heidi Swapp goodness in there too, days of the week stamps, 7gypsies stickers ( will never stop using these), Hambly Overlay, Sassafras chipboard sticker and button rubons.

so since tvland is slow because of the holidays, no new shoes until the new year (insert sad face) it has forced me to watch shows I would normally dismiss. which brings me to hawaii five-o, it is  amazing! who else loves it? can't wait to watch the episodes I missed online, hello they had me at jin, daniel dae kim. :)
xo

7 comments:

  1. left you some love on flickr but had to comment on H5O. I love that show...immensely! There are not many new Fall TV shows that I've taken on but this one is a keeper:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that you love Supernatural and have now found Hawaii 5-0. ;)
    No new shows though?? :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your pages. I think I need to invest in those day of the week stamps! We don`t have TV, so... But Daniel Dae Kim is good eye candy ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love it!
    And I adore Daniel Dae Kim-not bad on the eyes either!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Vee your scrappies make me swoon! You always bring the goodness!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo