giddyup!

Happy Monday and f-i-n-a-l-l-y Christmas is almost here...yaaaaay! We had a great weekend, Saadiq's team won states on Saturday which was super exciting and I finished the last bits of Christmas shopping Saturday night. Sunday my sister and me went to see Black Swan, which you need to put on your must see list! It is awesome, insanely awesome and worthy of the Oscar buzz! I have a few daily pages to share today and will share a few Studio Calico January sneaks tomorrow. I am really looking forward to my two day work week,Christmas and tons family time.

products used:American Crafts Thickers, Hambly overlays, Heidi Swapp bling,Studio Calico polka dot stamp and 7gypsies stamps
day eight: s2 went to visit Santa after an early release from school with their day care provider. They still believe in Santa which i love even if it makes transporting gifts down south a bit of a challenge, but think goodness for online shopping!
dec daily|09
products used: Crate Paper cardstock stickers,Studio Calico pattern paper, Tim Holtz distressed ink and American Crafts Thickers
day nine:Saadiq getting winterized to play in the cold, hand warmers are a must along with long johns and multi- layers!!
dec daily|10
products used: dully noted uncut paper, Hambly overlay,Making Memories paints, Studio Calico weekly stamp , elementary alphabet stickers and documentary jet set paper.
day ten: love my girl, tina's currents, easy way to document current holiday feelings in a jiffy with a current sp!
xo, thanks for stopping by!

7 comments:

  1. Super cute journal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am loving this journal..and you know what I was all scrooging it up and then I read your all excited . .. so now I am 85% in the spirit girl LOL!

    I absolutely LOVE your self portrait you make the cutest faces ..

    Happy Holidays girl ..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just fabulous, as always! I agree with Sasha...your self portraits are always toooooo darn cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMGosh...I just love your book. The Cheers page screams to me. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. these are super cute!! i wish i had more time for stuff like this!


    www.theversastyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a cute mini Vee! Merry Xmas friend- miss you!!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo