got.to.got.to.got.to[have it] guide

happy friiiday!I don't know about you but I am ready for the weekend and sip on some egg nog  of the grown up variety! :) I know this is the season of giving but when shopping it is hard not to buy for yourself (well for me) too! Here are some of the things that are on my shortlist and always saved on a wish list somewhere (they may help you if you are still looking for that "one" item:
gotta have it guide









1.Women's tees & knits - basic tees & tanks -, $30(i live in boyfriend tees and j.crew ones are my favorite kind, I find that in store locations run them on sale at the end of each season, so bolo (be on the look out) 2.Jeffrey Campbell LITA, $160 ( I've been wanting these beauties since they hit the nets late summer, they come in a variety of colors but taupe is my favorite. hands down Jeffrey Campbell and Sam Edelman make the most highest comfy heels, trust)!! 3.Yves Saint Laurent Arty Oval ring, $195 (a sure eye catcher and conversation starter for sure, love it)! 4.Women's jewelry - bracelets - Metal-wrapped chain cuff - J.Crew, $45 (thanks to a gift card from my awesome sis, she knows me so well, this beauty, but it is on sale now plus additional 30 enter MUSTHAVE...you are welcome;) 5.ASOS | ASOS Oversized Bobble Hat at ASOS,((I love oversize anything, especially if it has a pom attached to it+ the price is just right! they have free shipping now too in the US, woot!) 6. $20,Amazon.com: Kardashian Konfidential (9780312628079): Kim Kardashian,... (I love the show and against my better judgment now want the book,i digress....,$15,7. LUSH -- Bubble Gum (LUSH can do no wrong in my book, I love all of their products and this is on my list to try next. Your lips will think you this winter, exfoliation is the key to pretty lips)!, $8.95; Smokin Buds White/Chrome - Headphones - All Products, $22 (I am in great need of headphones and love these, cute and multifunctional).

have a great weekend-much love and happiness, xo

2 comments:

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo