no excuses {december}...

dec daily|01
no excuses, that is my chant for this week month! I am determined to stay on top of things even when my week has gone BOOM! Saadiq's team is going to states this weekend which means an extra week of intense trainings.We are excited but a lot of shuffling of schedules has to be done along with other other life hiccups. I mean within a blink of an eye I am now looking at Thursday, what....and four cups of coffee didn't even put a dent in my fatigue this morning.

I sat down this morning with all my determination to do something for me and created my first page in my daily.It took me about 20 minutes and I am happy with it and it felt so good to create. I created the right side on a piece of clear overlay ( the picture behind it is from the j.crew holiday catalog cover), love that photo. I still have some of my metropolitan and mass transit on my desk, so I added a few elements from them, mixed with some documentary and of course hambly overlays and yellow ink! We have already started to countdown to Christmas, S2 tick a day off as soon as I put our counter up!They rush down the stairs every morning to take a day away and we talk about what we are looking forward to most throughout the holiday season.

hope you are having a great week!
xo

7 comments:

  1. so cool vee. love the j.crew catalog too.

    congrats on Saadiq's team going to state. that's super exciting!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wooohoo!! congrats on going to state!! that's soooo exciting =D
    xo
    P.S that herringbone stamp is one of my allllllll time favs lol i think i use it on everything =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hmmm, hoping I kept that jcrew catalog. . . :) love this lady!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVING this ... and love the 'no excuses' attitude! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. love what you've done so far. you are always a source of inspiration for me! happy holidays!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo