warm thoughts

paradise
producs used: shimmerz spritz in licorice, sea foam and mango madness,studio calico f/stop paper, documentary label stickers, american crafts thicker shapes,studio calico elementary alphabet, studio calico wood veneer-stars, bazzill white cardstock
hey, hey! quick share today because have to keep the natives busy, we had a snow day here today and it isn't even winter yet! I am happy to say though I am finally almost done with christmas shopping, yaaaaaaaaaaay! I can't believe it a week away! I can't wait to see my extended family, house hop and look at a christmas story! Make sure to check out my anti-gift guide tomorrow, all the things I wanted to buy for myself but didn't because it is the time to give,right?! :)

okay, onto to the layout above-I made this layout and posted it on the shimmerz paints blog today. They are also having a BIG SALE with 30% off your order until Dec. 20.
xo

3 comments:

  1. Ooooooooooooooo LOVE!!!!!
    xo
    P.s. high five for being almost done with shopping too =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. absolutely love this- where was the photo taken? (i can't tell from the journaling) xo

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo