who's who revealed

Really, only three days left in 2010?! As always I am excited to see what the new year will bring! Last night Studio Calico's January kit debuted, the gallery is stunning! I feel so blessed to work with this great company and with so much talent. I also purchased Betty Crocker and Mary Jane add-on kits. I am pinching myself for not getting more SC pattern paper (in love with woods).

computer time
I used mainly the main kit: who's who and a bit of Mary Jane on this layout about Saadiq. He love hoping online to check out bee hive and other kid friendly or sport sites before school. I also added a spritz of mister's huey (schoolhouse) mist, you know me!
100% Favorites
I wanted to document all of Synai's current favs since she will be turning seven on Thursday! I used the Betty Crocker add-on only on this layout. I added some Tim Holtz Distress Stickles Glitter Glue to the butterflies to add some dimension.
book love
This layout is a combo of all three kits! I love the SC book stamp and the mini stamp set from mary jane. I embossed the book image with some American Crafts zing powder (my favorite embossing powder) and a few drops of applejack and calico white spray mist. I was so happy to finally scrap these iphone photos of s2 in borders this past spring picking up some new books and also went perfectly with Stephanie's Challenge on the sc blog.

I hope you are enjoying the last few days of 2010, xo

4 comments:

  1. Fabulous!!!! i loved your gallery this month =)
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the kit and your work!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love Love your style...so free spirited. Love Studio Calico too!
    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haven't gotten my kit yet- can't wait to get y hands on the library stamp!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo