candy shoppe

I hope you are having a great weekend, it is almost the weekend.....yay!!!!! I am in LA for CHA (if you are going please come say hi at the Studio Calico booth) but wanted to quickly share my layouts I made with the new kit. Last night the February kit debuted and it totally lives up it's name. This kit is full of eye candy and full of exclusives let me tell ya! :) On this layout I mixed the main kit and jawbreaker (add-on #2).  The exclusive Crate Paper papers are so vibrant, so love them, you will want to get more pattern paper and check out the newest stamps added to the shop.
on the pro layout, I used only the jawbreaker add-on, so love the muted tones in this add on.  The stamp is a new favorite and the Basic Grey tabs are the perfect touch for any project. I also sprinkled a little applejack and dark calico mister huey's inks to fill in the open space a bit.

on the rainbow layout (so love my mommy) I used all products from the main kit candy shoppe, atmosphere mister huey's ink and paint. I love the exclusive ribbon rub-on KP designed, they are super cute as well. I hoarded the other two in the package! :)
have a great weekend and thank you for stopping by!
xo

4 comments:

  1. awesome pages, Vee! love that pic of your mom (and I spy the Ace!) good stuff. have fun in LA!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for Vee layouts. Love the first one and all the contrast going on:) And of course your mom one is super special. Enjoy that warm weather in LA!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i adore the pro layout, Vee!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute layouts!! It was so nice meeting you at CHA -- you are just as sweet in person as you are online!! :)

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo