captured

IMG_8415
i love taking photos, especially of my friends and family. my friend marita asked me to take some family photos for her right before christmas and I was more than happy to oblige! :) aren't they the cutest family?! i remember when her youngest were babies, oy time flies to quickly! i love the family dynamic especially with bigger families, it is so much fun. each one have a role and it is so cute to capture it with each click (and gives me a inside look at raising good teenagers). i love hanging out with them and in their home because it is so full of life. I love homes like that, my goal has always been to have the same atmosphere at home- happy, full, open and well loved. happy happy friday! so happy the weekend is finally here! monday is going to be a fun day, make sure you stop by! ;)
xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo